Monday, October 09, 2006

mel-ness

recently, things have been taking a toll on me, feeling kind of drained.

so i thank God for bernice and the journey home from tuition.

i think we are indeed moving so fast, there isnt going to be any room for those who are lagging behind. those who dont make it big, those who aren't that bright after all.
there will still be space for Him here, wonders how big that space is.

the greatest love that anyone could ever know
that overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
until I see you face to face
and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in you

will I ever live to see your kingdom come
and in my heart I pray you'd let your will be done
until I see you face to face
and grace amazing takes me home
i'll trust in you

I will live to love you
I will live to bring you praise
I will live a child in awe of you

you alone are God of all
you alone are worthy Lord
and with all I am
my soul will bless your name

i adore this song, think its really, woah. can indulge in it one.
that line "i will live a child in awe of you" is really simple, but striking to me.
i can cry buckets for those who have lost it, think He can cry tankers.
when we are first new in the faith, we take baby steps and each step we get amazed easily.
as we grow, we seem to become harder, take things for granted, gradually lose that sparkle and amazement that we have for little things of this faith- people crossing the line, encouragements, ess. its a fearful thing.
Revelation 2:4Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.
i long to see her burn w that zeal again, long to see his joy again.
touch them again, wont ya?

can i have another birthday request?
let them be there, so i can love another photo that we take.

No comments: